90 Day Limited Warranty
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR will offer no warranty service without this number.
WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 90 days labor and 90 days parts from the original purchase date. During this period, WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR. All shipping fees both to and from WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer.
All original parts (parts installed by WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR at the original system build) replaced by WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR or its authorized service center, become the property of WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The computer system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
5. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR.
6. All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
7. This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
8. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR) software.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR at 402-853-4359.
2. If the computer must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR technical support staff to ship your computer. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the computer in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR
14361 Paris, Waverly, NE 68462
4. Upon receiving the computer, WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR will repair or replace your computer (at WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
5. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After 90 Day Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($75 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component the customer did not pay WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR to install. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than an WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR technician attempts to service the product. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR. Under no circumstances will WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. WAVERLY COMPUTER REPAIR will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website.